Forum Replies Created
From SP7, you can set the SLAs for boxes the same way as you set for job using the SLA template file and ingesting using the “Ingest SLA” under “WLM Blueprint Maintenance” group.
In the drop down for Type of entity in the input – select AutosysBox or the respective box type of your entity.::
The same file can be used for ingesting run history. You need to take care of below points
– The file should be renamed to have extension .csv
– The file should have the same name as data source identifier. For the default data source it should be job_runhistory_autosysjob.csv. Replace autosysjob in the name with your respective scheduler job name
– The file must be placed in the location defined in environment variable – “ignio.staging.ingestor.external.folder”
– The default path generally is “/ignio/ingestordata/external”
– If the location is not shared across services, then the file should be placed in the machine where analytics service is running
– If there are multiple instances of analytics, then any of the instance can be used for placing the file2 years, 8 months ago in reply to: Child tickets not creating in “Profile Communities” #3589::
Number of child for a Profile Communities run on an entity is governed by the policy attribute “Correlation Direction” in the Profile Communities Basic Configuration policy.
If Correlation Direction is
UNI = 2 children per entity for lead and lag signature
BI = 1 child per entity for cooccurrence signature
BOTH = 3 children per entity for lead, lag and cooccurrence signature
Any other value = NO child will be created
Please note that comma separated values are also not supported here.