It doesn’t matter as long as proxy can reach ignio and targets. Multiple proxies can be setup as well.
Yes. ignio™ AI.ERPOps is independent and it only needs the ignio™ platform and not AIOPs.
Fitment can be computed based on:
- SAP ticket dumps
- Pain area in the landscape
- Mapping business scenarios with the catalogue
Summary is included in the email for some use cases. But to see the report, you must have access to Ignio™.
ignio has built in-house custom capabilities/knowledge using ABAP programs which is used to collect various data from SAP targets and perform various actions.
Dashboard Report URL for Sanity Health Check, IDoc, ABAP Dump Analysis and other capabilities is sent to the email ID configured in policy. Users must have authentication to access URL
SAP integration certification ensures that the ignio™ AI.ERPOps product integration with the SAP environment is safe, secure, and compliant with SAP standards and policies. This certificate confirms the technical compliance of the product with SAP certification procedures.
ignio™ AI.ERPOps neither competes with nor complements CHaRM. But, as an extension of customization, ignio™ AI.ERPOps can integrate with CHaRM.
CHaRM is being used for transport management. ignio™ AI.ERPOps can integrate CHaRM for E2E automation with customizations.
Yes, ignio™ AI.ERPOps can connect to SAP systems hosted on HEC.
Yes, ignio™ AI.ERPOps 4.1 and 5.0 is available only on SaaS.
No, ignio™ AI.ERPOps does not support SAP APO.
Yes, ignio™ AI.ERPOps automates the recurring technical and functional issues in SAP AMS area that can avoid manual errors and helps in effort reduction.
Yes, ignio™ AI.ERPOps supports SAP systems hosted on cloud per our SAP product coverage scope. Also, Ignio proxy must have direct and secure network connectivity to SAP targets.
No, it does not. However, ignio AI.ERPOps supports the extensibility feature, where the deployment teams (PS, pilot etc.) can work with respective account teams to do their own development in the customer’s landscape. In case you do not have access to the attached link, connect with your Digitate Alliance representative.
Yes, ignio™ AI.ERPOps takes up new SAP products based on the usability and adaptability in the market and after considering its stability.
Yes, ignio™ AI.ERPOps 5.0 has limited support for SAP Java stack.
Yes, ignio™ AI.ERPOps is SAP certified for both SAP ECC and S/4 HANA.
Yes, it is S/4HANA certified.
Multilingual support available in ignio platform UI Labels applies to ignio™ AI.ERPOps as well. Multilingual support in ITSM integrations is same as that supported by ignio platform. Support for multilingual for ignio™ AI.ERPOPs specific use cases, dashboards is made available for new languages as per the requests and in upcoming releases. ignio™ AI.ERPOps supports Spanish to some extent. More languages could be added as part of future releases.
ignio™ AI.ERPOps is available only on SaaS provided by Digitate.
Core modules of ECC such as FI, MM, and SD are supported. Other modules can be supported through customization.
The product supports a vast array of popularly used SAP ERP technologies. These include ECC 6.0 – EHP 5, EHP 6, EHP 7, EHP 8 ; S/4 HANA 1709, S/4 HANA 1809, S/4 HANA 1909, S/4 HANA 2020, S/4 HANA 2021 ; Solution Manager 7.2, among others.
Notifications (like e-mails) sent by ignio can be viewed on Android and iOS.
The product supports SAP ERP as of now.
ignio™ AI.ERPOps defines AI as ability of the machine to reason out a solution to the given problem in a situation and be able to resolve it autonomously.
Anomaly detection, pattern mining, trend analysis, event correlation, proactive health checks, root cause analysis , rule- based reasoning are some of the key AI practices that have been embedded in AI.ERPOps
- ignio™ AI.ERPOps uses AI to analyze data , mine patterns, profile and corelate KPI’s to provide you with probable issues before they occur using predictive data analytics
- ignio™ AI.ERPOPs has a various capabilities such as ‘SAP system health checks’, ‘IDoc management’ that have several smart bots who can act on their own based on the context they observe without any human help and act based on the explicit instructions or configurations
- Another usage of AI is to identify true alerts from a pool of non-critical alerts, performing analysis on them and resolving them at earliest through, ‘alert suppression, aggregation, and de-duplication ’
The USP for AI.ERPOps are:
A product that caters to both technical and functional issues in SAP operations – Caters to BASIS Admin, aids in User
Management, integrates with Solution Manager, and works well within core functional modules such as FI, MM, and SD.
- Future Ready – Works with both ECC and S4 HANA including Solution Manager.
- It offers end-to-end automation for incidents and service request in SAP.
- Ready integration with a variety ITSM tools such as ServiceNow, Cherwell, BMC Remedy and so on
- Usage of latest technologies such as Artificial intelligence to address SAP challenges – for example. Alert Aggregation, Correlation, Suppression- AI algorithms that help you find true alerts from the pool and eliminate noise
- Pre-built solutions that work out of the box
- Extension – Extend the out of box capabilities to fit your environment
- Customization – Build custom use cases using ignio platform and address critical challenges
- Comes with a lot of interesting features such as Email notifications, Workflow approvals, Mobile app notifications, intuitive dashboards and so on
Business group :
- Business Resilience – Minimize revenue risk by increased business availability, reduced outages and quick firefighting in case issue occur before it incur potential business loss or revenue impact
- Improved Business Outcomes – With ignio’s intelligent automation, you bring in speed, accuracy along with resource optimization and hence achieve profit maximization
- Intelligent and Agile Business Enterprise – ignio has AI and intelligent automation to its core and thus making your enterprise smart . Along with this, ignio helps in changing the nature of work, that is, freeing up people to focus on strategically important work that brings business agility to the enterprise
- AMS Costs savings – Higher the number of issues, higher is the ticket count. Hence, there is huge dependency and cost incurred from AMS teams to resolve those. With ignio, resolve the issues before it creates huge impact to your business.
- Improved end user Experience through improved availability by faster root cause analysis and autonomous self- healing of incidents
Operations group :
ignio AI.ERPOps –
- Enables silent SAP operations by
- Proactive identification of issues through SAP web UI, system and functional health checks along with autonomous handling of typical incidents.
- Detailed reports and dashboards for IDocs that provide RCA, gives recommendations, send notifications and take actions.
- Managing all aspects of alert lifecycle such suppression, correlation, aggregation, prioritization and resolution on Solution manager data. Data analytics to predict and prevent issues in advance
- Reduces Mean time to resolve(MTTR) for incidents and service requests through probable root cause analysis and autonomous resolution
- Smart BASIS administration by automating the repetitive, monotonous and time-consuming BASIS tasks such as proactive system monitoring, user management, ABAP dump analysis, and so on.
- SAP System Health Check – Performs health checks of HANA DB, Web UI, throughout and autonomously resolves issues, if found.
- IDoc Management – Monitor, prioritize, and fix IDoc errors autonomously based on approvals.
- Analytics– Profile vitals and threshold calculations done on limited metric data received from solution manager.
- Alerts – Fetches the data from solution manager for Technical Monitoring and Business Process Monitoring
- Master Data Sanity Check – checks and proactively specifies inconsistencies of master data within the system
- Service Request Management – Automate routine, time-consuming, and effort-intensive technical and functional service requests.
- ignio AI.ERPOps, on one side connects with various popular ITSM tools and on the other, it connects with various SAP products. Thus, it provides end-to-end connectivity and helps resolution of tickets that are raised in ITSM tools by an end user. ignio keeps polling the ITSM tool and picks up the ticket.
- It uses the input provided by users along with tickets, fetches necessary data from SAP targets, uses the required knowledge for that use case from its repository, and updates both SAP and ITSM tools. ignio sends notifications to users for actions taken. It can also obtain approvals before performing actions and act as configured.
- ignio can correlate with three layers: business, application, and infrastructure. Here, the infrastructure and application layers are taken in context of SAP. The business layer is mostly end-to-end processes/scenarios. For example, Procure to Pay (PTP ) and Order to Cash (OTC ).
- Business Group – Business LOB, CxOs, CIO, CFO, SAP Application Director, Business Unit Head- (They are the final decision makers in the buying process)
- Operations Group- End-user support services, SAP Architects, Service Managers, Functional Consultants/SMEs, CIO- (They are the actual beneficiaries)
- ignio AI.ERPOps acts as a virtual assistant and helps in reducing the hassles that usually SAP ERP faces.
- It helps remove knowledge silos and reduce dependency on SAP experts, which, in turn, improves MTTR and leads to faster resolution of issues.
- It improves business outcomes by detecting anomalies, providing analysis with recommendations, and taking actions.
- The product enables accurate and on-time financial reporting, sales forecast, billing, and shipping, which makes your enterprise intelligent and agile.
ignio™ AI.ERPOps – An AI based insight driven product for autonomous SAP operations , catering to SAP Technical and Functional domains. It improves business outcomes by detecting anomalies, providing analysis with recommendations, and performing actions.