The various components upon which pricing is dependent are:
- Platform License Fee Fixed one time Fee
- Platform Usage Fee Annual Fee
- Professional Services / Integration / Configuration Charges SoW based Price
The above information is subject to change, and it depends upon the contract signed. It may vary from case to case.
The pricing model is based on:
- Number of production SAP instances
- Number of active named users in SAP
However, it may depend on other factors such as different SAP products involved, etc. and decided on a case-to-case basis.
Currently, there are two channels for our customers to subscribe:
- Direct Sales Channel – Digitate sales team reaches out to the customers directly.
- Partner Channel – Customers can subscribe using any of our enlisted Resellers / Distributors.
- Marketplace – product is hosted on Azure MP and customers can subscribe here but this is still work in progress from direct usage POV
Yes, that is possible but may depend on the terms of the contract. Additional charges may be required for the shift depending on the effort.
Technically WLM is a part of platform. Regarding additional pricing information, coordinate with the sales team.