ignio AI.ERPOps is GDPR compliant. As part of IPSafe certification, Data Privacy assessment is conducted and approved for every release.
PII data fields such as first name, last name, address, fax are identified. The following measures have been taken to ensure GDPR compliance:
- Data masking: The fields are masked (starred) on data entry forms of ignio™ UI.
- Data masking: The fields are masked (starred) on output of ticket in ignio™ UI.
- Data masking: The fields are masked (starred) if they are being printed in logs.
- Encryption: The fields are encrypted if they are stored in the database.
Yes, like any other SAP ABAP stack systems, Solution Manager also supports secure integration along with all the compatible aspects such as SNC, JCO, ignio™ AI.ERPOps proxy security, and encryption.
There is a specific set of authorization objects (role) based on the capability. Refer to Eagle | AI.ERPOps 5.0 | List of SAP Authorizations Objects
Typical time to deploy ignio AI.ERPOps (non-HA mode) for the following activities is 1 to 2 days for SaaS, provided all pre-requisites and access requests are fulfilled.
- ignio™ platform deployment
- ignio™ AI.ERPOps appliance deployment and configuration
- ignio™ AI.ERPOps capabilities configuration
Use case configuration and e-Bonding configuration for use cases is a separate activity based on the solution designed for each use case.
No special access is needed other than what is asked as pre-requisite. SSH is used to have security connection between proxy and ignio.
Please check digitate store for above deliverables.
No, since its TCS internal, ignio™ AI.ERPOps cannot provide the namespace repair key.
Yes, all the custom SAP add-ons for ignio™ AI.ERPOps can be uninstalled. Refer to Eagle | AI.ERPOps 5.0 | Add-On Installations and Upgrades
ignio™ product support for bug fixing or configuration issues is provided as per the contract.
AI.ERPOps takes care of such keywords by performing rigorous checks such as ATC.
There are the following types of users:
- SAP user – “User and access management” is with respect to SAP. ignio maintains employee’s SAP userid but password is maintained in SAP only.
- Ignio user – Customer employee account is created in ignio to operate ignio, and it is authenticated against ignio
ignio does not send email “as” customer account email. It can send email as firstname.lastname@example.org. But an email box can be created in a customer’s email server by the customer’s admin, and the same can be used by ignio proxy to send/receive emails. For example, email@example.com can be used by ignio proxy, where ignio will store the email and password to authenticate with Cargotec’s email server.
Yes, the audit information is stored in ignio. It can be accessed via APIs exposed by ignio.